The iconic Jeep® Wrangler – the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world – delivers unmatched off-road capability and is produced with more than seven decades of 4×4 engineering experience.
Powertrain options include a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 with engine stop-start (ESS),
3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 with mild-hybrid e-Torque technology,
2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with ESS and a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with mild-hybrid e-Torque technology.
Wrangler continues to offer a body-on-frame design,
front and rear five-link suspension system,
electronic lockers and is one of the few SUVs to offer a six-speed manual transmission in addition to its available eight-speed automatic.
New for 2020:
Wrangler features an updated powertrain menu:
3.0-liter EcoDiesel ESS (late availability)
3.6-liter ESS (MTX only)
2.0-liter with mild-hybrid eTorque assist
3.6-liter with mild-hybrid eTorque assist
3.0-liter EcoDiesel ESS (late availability)
Wrangler Sport and Rubicon models now offer 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with ESS. The 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with mild-hybrid eTorque technology is now exclusively available with Wrangler Sahara models
Diesel power will be offered in response to overwhelming consumer demand with a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 with ESS (late availability)
Wrangler’s Advanced Safety Group now includes auto high beams when equipped with the 8.4-inch Uconnect system with navigation
Wrangler Sport now offers LED headlamps and fog lamps as optional equipment
- Jeep Wrangler’s 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine delivers 285 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, available with ESS or mild-hybrid eTorque technology, and is engineered to provide a broad torque band
- Available 2.0-liter turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine, available with ESS or mild-hybrid eTorque technology, delivers 270 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque
- Wrangler four-door models will offer the 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine, rated at 260 horsepower and 442 lb.-ft. of torque, with ESS standard. A new eight-speed automatic transmission is standard and is designed to handle the increased torque output
- Available on Sahara and Rubicon four-door models, Sky One-touch powertop allows occupants to open or close the Wrangler’s roof with a push of a button. The Sky One-touch powertop can be used at speeds up to 60 miles per hour (mph)
- Best-in-class approach angle of 44 degrees, breakover angle of 27.8 degrees, departure angle of 37 degrees and a ground clearance of 10.9 inches help the Jeep Wrangler scale the toughest terrain
- Wrangler models feature lightweight, high-strength aluminum doors, hinges, hood, fenders and windshield frame, as well as a magnesium swing gate, to help reduce weight and boost fuel economy
- The capable driveline of the Sport and Sahara models include the Command-Trac NV241 part-time, two-speed transfer case, which features a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio and next-generation Dana front and rear axles. In addition, an optional Trac-Lok limited-slip rear differential provides extra torque and grip in low-traction environments, such as sand, mud or snow
- The Wrangler Rubicon model features next-generation Dana front and rear heavy-duty axles, enhanced off-road rock rails and the Rock-Trac NV241 two-speed transfer case with a 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio. Wrangler Rubicon also includes electric front and rear locking differentials, a disconnecting front sway bar and 33-inch BF Goodrich KM All-Terrain tires, taking the Wrangler to the highest level of capability
- Wrangler Sahara models offer a Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with full-time four-wheel drive and a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio. This full-time two-speed transfer case is intuitive and allows the driver to set it and forget it, while constantly sending power to the front and rear wheels
- Jeep Wrangler’s signature features include iconic round headlamps, seven-slot keystone grille, trapezoid wheel flares, removable doors, exposed hinges with the Torx tool-bit size stamped into it, a fold-down windshield and innovative removable tops that allow the Wrangler to retain the brand’s iconic appearance and function
- Fourth-generation Uconnect system includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the choice of a 7.0- and 8.4-inch touchscreen with pinch-and-zoom capability. A 5.0-inch screen is standard on Sport
- Standard electronic stability control (ESC), electronic roll mitigation, trailer-sway control, Hill-start Assist and brake traction control are among more than 75 available safety and security features
For 2020, the Wrangler lineup consists of four models: Sport, Sport S, Sahara (four-door only), Rubicon
Available Exterior Colors: Bright White, Hella Yella, Granite Crystal, Billet Silver, Black, Firecracker Red, Punk’n Metallic, Mojito!, Sting, Gray, Ocean Blue Metallic, and Bikini.